May 4, 2012

Clean Plate Club!

Last night was Always on Thyme's first "official" catering gig. I'm sure you were all hoping to see the bounty that I prepared but in anticipation of the evening, I forgot to snap photos of the food itself. You'll just have to take my word for it, it was scrumptious! 
The event was a fundraiser for the Frontrunner's Pride Run, complete with 2 different broadway quality singers, their piano accompanists and a comedian. Not only do these people belong to Frontrunner's, (an SF bay area running club) but my one photo of the evening shows they also belong to the Clean Plate Club! A huge success all around!
A big thanks to Katherine Holland for hiring me and also to Dan Joraanstad & Bob Hermann for their lovely hospitality! Great meeting you both! 

No comments:

Post a Comment